New Mistress's at DOIAZ

Porsche

New Mistress's at DOIAZ

Post by Porsche » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 am

Hello, Saints and Sinners. Hopefully you have had a wonderful summer and like the rest of us Phoenicians, are ready for it to be over! It won't be long now, we are in the dog days of summer, fast approaching the Labor Day holiday, where we know we still have another month of heat. I have soomething icy, spicy to break up your summer time boredom, new Mistress's at the Den. Electra joined us about 2 months ago. She is a stunning platinum blonde with green eyes, slender petite figure. Electra is a Gwen Stefani look alike, seriously. Electra will be available for sessions twicee a month, 1 day during the week and 1 Saturday. We will keep you posted via Sub Board and Facebook. Victoria and Marina will also be added to the staff very soon, both are just finishing up their training. Victoria is a tall redhead. She stands 5'10" in bare feet with a busty hourglass figure. Victoria has a Warrior Goddess vibe. Marina is an exotic latina mix, brunette with dark brown eyes and carmel complexion. She stands about 5'5" with a curvy figure. With all of the new Mistress's in training we are seeking training dummies again, so please email me or call with your availability. I look forward to having you visit the Den, again, very soon
Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

cbtluvr2009

Re: New Mistress's at DOIAZ

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 am

So are Mistresses Victoria and Marina getting sufficient access to training dummies???? :D :o Actually I don't think of us as training dummies, more like TOYS for ladies amusement.

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Is the training complete, or still need some volunteers? :P

nikita

Post by nikita » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Always available for some training....