Training Slaves Wanted

Porsche

Training Slaves Wanted

Post by Porsche » Fri May 18, 2012 4:30 pm

DOI is in the process of training several news Domina's, so we are in need of training slaves. If you would like to volunteer, respond here, email me or phone the Den directly at 602-340-1775. As with all sessions at the Den, all play will be safe, sane an consensual. A training session may or may not include a Senior Mistress. We are seeking training slaves for basci sessions, Domination, bondage, CBB, CBT, spanking, flogging, etc. Training session do not require a tribute, since there is an equal exchange of energy. Looking forward to seeing you at the Den.
HM Porsche Lynn

Red Bottoms

Re: Training Slaves Wanted

Post by Red Bottoms » Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 am

Please consider me as a willing candidate for daytime training sessions. The Den has greatly enriched my life over the past several years and i would love to give back in gratitude. i would consider this opportunity a blessing. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below. Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks...

Thanks, bobby
69spanky@gmail.com
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 am

Willing volunteer here! Sent you an email, my email is Dicecal@aol.com

subchuck

Post by subchuck » Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 am

i volunteer

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm

HM Porsche,
I would be willing to be a training aid for urethral sounding, catheter insertion with or without bondage.
Tuesday or Thursday, 4:15 to 6:00 are best.
Did you happen to catch Debbie Davies at the Rhythm Room on Friday? what a talent! had seen her in Catalina at a Blues Fest sponsored by Fender 15 hrs ago and she is probably better now.

Devotedly,

Leatherhiker :mrgreen:

nikita

Post by nikita » Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm

I, once again, volunteer. You have but to let me know ...

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

HM Porsche,
I am heading off to the Islands for a pirate refresher course...so I won't be available for "class" til the second week of June. Let me know if I'm needed for training.

Leather hiker

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 am

Did this idea fall thru the cracks - or were there some MIGHTY LUCKY boys given the privilege???

:lol: :idea: :mrgreen: <---- green with envy

classicmvbuff

Post by classicmvbuff » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I am sad I missed this post. Training slaves for new mistress's, where the head mistress may or may not be present. It sounds like a hot scene to me. The fear when the head mistress leaves the room. Would the new mistress be able to read your body language, would she be sadistic? I love to volunteer to be one of the training slaves. ;)
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.