Interview with Mistress Madeline

marianassub

Interview with Mistress Madeline

Post by marianassub » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Check it out here. Very enthusiastic and skilled woman.

http://dominatrixconversations.blogspot ... eline.html

Red Bottoms

Re: Interview with Mistress Madeline

Post by Red Bottoms » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Great job Mistress Madeline! I thoroughly enjoyed the interview and it made me very proud of you. I think I even recognized one of our scenes in there. :lol: I am really looking forward to our next session. I am already writing a new script which I think you will like (especially the ending). You are a joy to play with and an asset to the Den. Hugs, B/bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 am

I'm blushing :D
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm

I tried to comment on the interview page but was unable to do so. So I will do so here.

:? Awhile back I had a session with another lady and was asked if a trainee could join in. To my delight I of course said YES. The trainee was Mistress Madeline and right from the beginning my thoughts were WOW she's a natural. It was of course a great session. I also had a session with her along and it was indeed fantastic. I can hardly wait to do so again

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

@cbtluvr

I recall that training session quite fondly :D Especially your pernicious and punishable habit of sticking out your tongue!! :P

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 am

Naturally wished/wishing that tongue could be put to practical use. Was required to use it to clean a toilet once - of course I have a much much much better fantasy

twosuntease

Post by twosuntease » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 am

What an amazing interview! I'm new here (new to all of this, really), and I found this interview to be quite encouraging in regards to the continued exploration of my kinks and fetishes.

I would love the opportunity to discuss some of my interests with Mistress Madeline, but it appears that the Private Message (PM) function of this board has been suspended. Is that correct, and if so, would someone be able to tell me of an alternate way to correspond with her? I would call the Den directly, but I tend to get tongue-tied when I'm nervous, and I don't want to come across as a complete idiot during my first contact.

Many thanks!

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 pm

@cbtluvr - and those kinds of filthy thoughts, young man, mean that I will always have a good reason to punish you!

Keep up the good work :D