Mistress Alex

Leatherhiker

Mistress Alex

Post by Leatherhiker » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Dear Mistress Alex,

I am looking forward with great anticipation to our meeting tomorrow. Your photos are alluring, enticing with an air of mystery. Something which will make my coming session one of excitement and some anxiety, not knowing for sure what will come next. I am confident that this, like the many other Den experiences will be unique, memorable and transforming.

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker ;)

Leatherhiker

Re: Mistress Alex

Post by Leatherhiker » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Mistress Alex,
Wow! way more beautiful in person and your special touch will have me thinking about our session for a long time and longing for our next. I wonder what the punishment for eye rolling might be?!
Medieval adventure with much leather, I await your ministrations with anxious anticipation.

devotedly,
Leatherhiker

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Mistress Alex,
I just discovered a video that perhaps could be a template for our next session. The poor hapless male suspended in thigh straps is taken from the rear by the lovely Dominatrix, clad in thigh high black leather boots and black leather bustier. I was interested to note that she was using a double ended dildo in her harness...more pleasure from the thrusting for both parties.
He then had a leather chastity device with an anal probe strapped on as he got to his knees to begin his oral training. After sufficiently wetting this new cock it was strapped to his head and he proceeded to pleasure his mistress. After apparently successfully completing this task the belt was removed and he was permitted to cum on her boot...and then use his tongue to clean up his mess.

You of course are the Mistress but sounds exciting to this servant.

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 am

:D without a doubt this would truly be a special portion of a very special session

[size=150]After sufficiently wetting this new cock it was strapped to his head and he proceeded to pleasure his mistress. After apparently successfully completing this task the belt was removed and he was permitted to cum on her boot...and then use his tongue to clean up his mess.[/size] :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 am

Devious - perverted - WONDERFUL?????? Amusing??? Humerous??? Enticing??? :D :idea: :evil:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 pm

A listing from the Thesauras would be nice - lots of words to enflate our egos. Then when we are given the privilege of sessioning you of course would deflate us - humilate, degrade, elaborate on our patheticness, pointing out how unmanly and inadequate we are. :twisted: 8-) :)

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 am

Mistress Alex wrote:What devious minds I have to corral...
Mistress Alex,
Far be it for a lowly sub to attempt to correct his Mistress but perhaps the word for which you search is DEVIANT "a person who departs markedly from the accepted norm"

The only problem with that label is that what is normal or accepted is dependent on the standards of the society that one examines.

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Mistress Alex,

Do you have a schedule of your upcoming availability at the Den?
Anticipation is building and I am feeling the need to return to experience your sensual control; bonds and creativity. Smell, taste,feel the smooth shiny surface of your thigh high boots, restraint cuffs and collar as I do your bidding...

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker ;)

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 pm

???? pathetic boy doesn't know where to find your schedule. Help me please Ma'am.