Mistress Ivy saying goodbye

marianassub

Re: Mistress Ivy saying goodbye

Post by marianassub » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm

This is terrible news for all us slaves. You are a beautiful woman and an amazing dominatrix. This sub will miss you.

classicmvbuff

Post by classicmvbuff » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

I want to say goodbye to Mistress Ivy.

You have been a wonderful mistress to me. You have expanded and pushed my limits. You have broadened my horizons and helped to bring many of my fantasies to life. You are truly a gifted Top. I will miss your playfulness, your smile, your compassion and more. The way you took the time to listen to me and discuss our scenes. Even if there were things you were no open to you let me feel safe sharing them with you. We meet on the common ground and had some great scenes. I am grateful you allowed me to take some photos, and you took some as well. I will always look back at our time together as one of the most pleasant experiences of my life. I did not realize you were leaving until I had already emailed you. I apologize for that. I seem to always be the last to find things out.

I am grateful for all the scenes we have had together. We have shared more scenes together than some have experienced in their whole life. To think I had them with you makes me feel very blessed.

I wish you the very best, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Love Chris
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Everyone at the Den of Indomitus sends a bittersweet farewell to Mistress Ivy as she leaves the Den and embarks on a new chapter in her life. Mistress Ivy was a complete pleasure to work and play with. She was a consumate professional who shared with us her unique beauty in every of aspect.
Mistress Ivy leaves us with many fond memories. My fondest memory, is of Ivy, dressed up in her Mardi Gras Regalia, mostly feathers and a wicked pair of heels, riding on a slave drawn float with sparklers in her hands! It is with deep gratitude that each of us will hold our special memories of Mistress Ivy in our heart, mind and body. We thank her for sharing her beauty with us in her very special way. Sweet Dreams, May her life be filled with happiness, health, harmony, hope & humor.
HM Porsche Lynn