My 3 favorite sessions of the week

cbtluvr2009

Re: My 3 favorite sessions of the week

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 am

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing. Only problem is that I sure wish I had been in the 4some. Now I have another fantasy to keep me awake at night. He has to be one of the luckiest happiest guys in the whole universe. I once had 3 different ladies in a row - each for one hour - that was real special too but I think 3 at once would top that. I bet he actually got to subspace. One last thing, can you expand on what a cleaning bitch actually does and how one qualifies?
Please share more and hopefully some of the other ladies will too - actually hope all do. I know this pathetic "little" boy would absolutely love hearing about them.

Again - Thank you! :D :roll:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Mistress Bionca,

Not sure how Mr. Lucky handled it but that session with you, Mistress Sara and Mistress Madeline sounds wonderful. If I ever get in for anything close to that I'd have to ask that you have paramedics standing by!

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 pm

I loved that session! Ganging up on a poor 'innocent' sub with two wonderfully evil Dominas? Yes, please! Also, a tidbit for those imagining: Mistress Sara wore a jade green bra and Mistress Bionca wore a lavender one, so I split the difference and went with a blue bra & panty set. We were a naughty rainbow! :D
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Mistress Bionca,

Waaaaaa! I sure do want to come out to play. But, alas, I'm still stuck in old Tucson again. Nothing I'd like better than you doing your needle work on me. And I'd be mush at the end of your version of a rainbow. Oh my.

marstoy