Mistress Madeline..

HCBresson

Mistress Madeline..

Post by HCBresson » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

You two earned an A+ last night! Better watch the dress code in the future though.

-Mr. HCB

MissMadeline

Re: Mistress Madeline..

Post by MissMadeline » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Mr. HCB,

Oh, I love it when I get good grades! And when I have that much fun earning them, it's just icing on the cake.
Mistress Jordan and I would be happy to see you again - and we can discuss YOUR adherence to the dress code then, too! ;)

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Mistress Madeline,

I have been given reports that the outfits that you have been wearing are quite disruptive to the male students. They have been quite flustered and so have I. Your low cut tops and flashing of your panties are distracting, this makes it hard for me to do my job. Do I need to come back in soon so that we can discuss your non-adherence to the school dress code?

Mr HCB

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Mr. HCB,

Please do make an appointment soon. I should think it would already be obvious to you that a student's panties are the last place a teacher should be looking, but clearly that is not the case with you. I would love to discuss your behavior with you privately and in detail before I am forced to report your indiscretions to the Headmistress of our education facility. I think she would consider the majority of your conduct during our previous discussion to be quite unbecoming of a man in your position - and you were in quite a few positions, if I recall - and I sincerely believe that it requires some further reformation if you are to remain an educator.

Sincerely,

- Miss Madeline

PS: If the boys consider my school-issued cheerleading uniform to be a distraction, perhaps you should urge them to concentrate instead on their studies, instead of on the closest 'student body' so to speak. I would suggest that you consider setting a better example for them...

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Miss Madeline,

As I am curious at to what kinds of reformations you have in mind for me, I will be sure to schedule a meeting with you next week so we can discuss them in private. As far as the flashing of your panties goes, I'm sure our Headmistress would understand my innocence. It is difficult not to pay attention when you are so obviously wearing such short skirts and with such cute panties, flashing them in my direction, in order to distract me while I'm teaching my lessons. I would expect so much more from you. We will discuss your behavior this upcoming week, are you free after school on Monday?

Mr. HCB

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Mr. HCB,

Generally I am free Tuesdays until 6pm, Thursdays after 12pm, and Fridays after 2pm. My school schedule is quite demanding, but with enough notice I can be available on Monday nights after 6pm...just ask ahead of time :)

And the reformations I have in mind are for me to know and you to find out! Suffice to say I think you might be seeing a bit more of my panties ... that is, if you behave!

- Miss Madeline

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi Miss Madeline,

I'd love to tonight but unfortunately couldn't until around 9. Thursday and Friday are out too, perhaps Monday evening? Looking forward to our discussion regarding your classroom behavior!

Mr. HCB

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Or, we could meet Tuesday night after 9.

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 am

Monday or Wednesday night could work - I'm not on shift but I don't mind coming in just to see you :) Technically I'm off shift Tuesday at 6pm but I also wouldn't mind staying a little late so we can have our chat! Let me know which works better for you either here or via email (mstressmadeline@yahoo.com) and we can set up a special appointment.

- Madeline

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi Mistress Madeline,
As Holiday Break is swiftly approaching, we still need to discuss your behavioral issues before I post grades. The only office hours I have free are on Tuesday night, after 9. Any possibility you could meet then?
-Mr. HCB