Video Slaves

Porsche

Video Slaves

Post by Porsche » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

A Big thank you to all of the video slaves that responded to my call. Mistress Persephone and I were able to shoot alot of clips this past weekend. We were joined by Mistress Sadie who is featured in several clips. I can't wait to see them. We focused on clips that showcased the Den and all of the great equipment that we have. If you missed this shooting, we will be shooting again very soon.
HM Porsche Lynn

azsub1

Re: Video Slaves

Post by azsub1 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 am

Greetings Headmistress Porsche,
Not sure if you remember me, but it's maid dee. Back in 2005 I was serving Lady D Sherrie and i cleaned up a bit around the Den.(in 5" heels!). saw you were looking for video slaves and thought i might run this by you.
I was thinking what fun it would be to be tied to that beautiful purple spanking bench, all made up and in my maids outfit, exposed and left there, for hours. Then any Domme with a strap on, the time and the desire could come in and take me. Or if they had a paddle, strap, crop or cane they wanted to try out...
So i thought what if a video camera was set up and was turned on whenever somebody entered the room, then paused when they left. As long as the camera wasn't moved and i remained tied, it would appear to be continous. Even if it took 4-5 hours to capture an hour of video, it would appear as if Domme after Domme was coming in nailing and abusing me. I don't really have a plot for it, but it shouldn't be to hard to come up with one.
I think that would make a pretty impressive promotional video.
I would clean myself out and fast beforehand, do the full blown maid thing (stockings, corset, heels etc..), lock myself up in my cb-6000 chastity and as long as my face is somewhat unrecognizable, I'm game if you are. I have no problem being bound and i can take a fairly big strap-on. (probably 2-1/2" wide by 10"long).
Sounds like a good time to me.
Well, I hope all is well with you and yours. Let me know what you think.
Sincerely,
Dee.
azsub1@yahoo.com

nikita

Re: Video Slaves

Post by nikita » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 am

Please keep me in mind for the future and if i fit a profile that You wish. Looking forward to the clips.