Is Mistress Amanda great or what?

Charlie

Is Mistress Amanda great or what?

Post by Charlie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Two weeks ago today, while on my third annual winter trek to Arizona, I had my second annual session with Mistress Amanda. It was just as great as I remember from last year. Our scene consists of my confession to naughty behavior for which she administers appropriate punishment. She really knows how to satisfy my submissive side physically, mentally, emotionally, and most importantly, intellectually. Perhaps the best part of such a good domination session is that I can think about it and savor the experience for weeks to come. I promised Mistress Amanda I would be good after her treatment, but I seem to always break those promises. Next winter I will need to escape the north cold again for a few days and Mistress Amanda will be called upon to modify my bad behavior.

mjordansslave

Re: Is Mistress Amanda great or what?

Post by mjordansslave » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Last edited by mjordansslave on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissMadeline

Re: Is Mistress Amanda great or what?

Post by MissMadeline » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 am

I can definitely say that from the Mistress side, Mistress Amanda is so much fun to work with! She is just deliciously evil, and has so many great ideas about how to punish naughty boys :D

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den