Mistree Ivy's balls

cbtluvr2009

Mistree Ivy's balls

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ever since the post below I have wanted to give mine to you - I can tell you know how to take good care of them - and be able to put them to better use than I can.

mmmmmmmmmmmm - someday.......... :D ;)

Re: R U ladies Sadists?

by Mistress Ivy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 am

My first response to your question is yes...but then again it also depends because each person has their own idea of what a Sadist is. Personally I enjoy inflicting pain of a certain kind more than other types of pain, such as squeezing a man's balls verses squeezing a pair of nipples. Don't take it wrong as I love squeezing some nipples but if I had my choice, I'd rather squeeze some balls.....honestly you will probably come across some that will claim to be a Sadist when playing but I think that you will be able to tell who is faking and who is not.... AND there are some of us that truly love what we do.

Mistress Ivy

cbtluvr2009

Re: Mistree Ivy's balls

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:10 am

well I must admit that i'd rather not "leave them" with you on a platter - or in a jar - or even a bag to be flushed. as long as I can take them with me when I leave - in tact that is. While there I presume you could n would make me wish I did NOT have them. :lol: :? bet you could make me wish I had no male parts at all........ :o

wynrc

Re: Mistree Ivy's balls

Post by wynrc » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Order a chastity device and have it sent to Mistress Ivy at the Den. Then she can claim her balls when you see her....