Cross Dressing Session

RobCal

Cross Dressing Session

Post by RobCal » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

So I've been introduced to cross dressing, and would love to explore it more in a session. Who is game and really enjoys it?

MissMadeline

Re: Cross Dressing Session

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

Hi RobCal,

I think that almost all the mistresses at the Den enjoy cross-dressing! There are lots of different ways that cross-dressing can be used in a session, though. Some mistresses like to use cross-dressing to humiliate a male slave, others like to play dress-up with a life-size 'human doll', and others like having a frilly sissy maid! There are many ways to play :D

So, can you give us more details as to the specific kind of cross-dressing session are you looking for?

Thanks!

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Mmm, they all sound like fun. What's your schedule like this week?

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi Rob,

I'm a little busy this week (I'm in school, and it's finals week), but I could do a session Friday April 26 during the day (any time before 4pm) or Saturday April 27 if you happen to be available.
My schedule next week (April 30 - May 4) is 11am-5pm Wednesday and 11am-11pm Friday. However, if you're looking at next week, let me know what days and times work for you and I will try to work around your schedule :)

You can simply reply here, or you can email me directly at mstressmadeline@yahoo.com.

I look forward to seeing you!

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:40 pm

OOHHH Mistress Alex, you were amazing! Gorgeous and wonderful Domina..looking forward to the next time...