Mistress Madeline's Summer Schedule

MissMadeline

Mistress Madeline's Summer Schedule

Post by MissMadeline » Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 am

Hi everyone!

Now that my crazy Spring semester is finally over, I want to make up for all that time I was busy doing homework by spending my summer at the Den! Starting next Monday, I'll be here almost every day during the week from 11am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Come beat the heat (and get beat) :D

As always, keep in mind that I do switch and sub sessions as well...and if you'd prefer an evening appointment, just let me know in advance and I can make it happen. You can simply call the Den and speak to an office manager, or contact me directly at mstressmadeline@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to some playtime!

- Mistress Madeline

Note: I will be out of town from 5/10 to 5/15.
Last edited by MissMadeline on Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Re: Mistress Madeline's Summer Schedule

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

I am hoping to be able to present myself to you so that you can give me an attitude adjustment by any means you choose. I am so sorry for my disrespectful inquiry and even if you never forgive me - at least you can release your fury on my - simply for my sake so as to teach me a much needed lesson.

Respectfully and sorrowfully yours! :( :oops:

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue May 07, 2013 11:01 am

Hey cbtluvr,

While I already forgave you, I certainly wouldn't mind punishing you for your 'cheeky' infraction - just to make sure the lesson really sticks. I can think of a couple places on your anatomy that can pretty much always use a good smack or two...hope to see you soon! ;)

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 pm

thank you for forgiving me - but fair is fair and it is only right that I face the consequences so that I will have truly learned my lesson. should probably anticipate some difficulty walking as a result. wish I had a clue when [size=200]but it MUST happen.[/size]

:o :roll: