Nikon D100

Porsche

Nikon D100

Post by Porsche » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 am

I am looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of a Nikon D100. My old Olympus E-10 camerahas died. The Olympus factory was not able to fix it since it was about 13 years old. I adored that camera like a secret lover. It served me well over the years, it must have photographed over 1,000 beautiful women and traveled to Fetish events all over the country. I don't even know what you do with old cameras? Any ideas? Time to move on, I purchased a Nikon D100 many years ago and never really learned how to use it. So, now I've got to teach this old cat a new trick. Looking for someone to come into the Den to show me how to set the camera up, use with my flash box lighting, etc. Help!
HM Porsche Lynn

Red Bottoms

Re: Nikon D100

Post by Red Bottoms » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 am

i have downloaded and emailed the User's Manual for Your review. Thanks and hugs, bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks, bobby, yes, I do have the manual as well. The problem is I think mine was written in Greek. I have the worst time reading from these stupid manuals. Maybe its my ability to comprehend the written words but I am going to blame it on the manual writers not being able to properly communicate instructions. I think that all manuals should be written by Dominas! Thanks for thinking of me, love you,
HMPL

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Porsche wrote:I am looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of a Nikon D100. My old Olympus E-10 camerahas died. The Olympus factory was not able to fix it since it was about 13 years old. I adored that camera like a secret lover. It served me well over the years, it must have photographed over 1,000 beautiful women and traveled to Fetish events all over the country. I don't even know what you do with old cameras? Any ideas? Time to move on, I purchased a Nikon D100 many years ago and never really learned how to use it. So, now I've got to teach this old cat a new trick. Looking for someone to come into the Den to show me how to set the camera up, use with my flash box lighting, etc. Help!
HM Porsche Lynn

Who can help me with my Olympus?