Mistress Ivy + Mistress Kate = a spanking good time!

cbtluvr2009

Re: Mistress Ivy + Mistress Kate = a spanking good time!

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 am

Such a lucky boy. I hope the nipples were also "bothered" by the seat belt - as well as his "seat" by his car seat!

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

I remember this slave. He inquired on the board, if there were any Domina's that would enjoy a spanking session. Strict spankings was the entire focus of his session. Mistress Ivy and myself were the only 2 Dom's who answered. We both adore old fashioned spanking sessions. I consider myself to be an old school Domina who enjoys traditional behavior modification. A strict spanking session reminds me of the goodold days of Shadow Lane, a video/magazine production company that specialized in strict spanking. Of with some creativve twists of course, OTK spanking, spankings on a bench, bed or set of stairs; hand spankings, spankings with wooden paddles, leather paddles, rubber paddles, haribrushes, bath brushes, or flip flops. Shadow Lane hosted some of the most wonderful spanking parties in Palm Springs. Great people. So do not ever worry that a Domina is going to be bored by strict spanking session or any session where the focus is on one aspect. Most Doms enjo this because it gives the opportunity to great creative. See you in the dungeon, soon
HMPL

marianassub

Post by marianassub » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm

I think you have seen and done it all Head Mistress Porsche Lynn.

Slave Jay