My new favorite session!!!!

cbtluvr2009

Re: My new favorite session!!!!

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 am

Made me smile! :D love the exposure to others when crawling all around! Also having to leave with spit all over his face. I have an unfilled fantasy of leaving with cum all over my face AND having a G/S while fully clothed and having to lave that way! Sound like fun? :D :D :D :o

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank you for sharing Mistress, I was lucky enough to be answering the phones that day. I enjoyed the show, when you paraded your little money pig around the Den, for everyone's amusement. Thank you very much for letting me shop with your money pig's credit card. I can't wait for my new shoes to arrive. Also, I hope that, most generous check, you wrote yourself clears the bank:) I really do not think that the slave use in much distress when he signed it, although the dried ice that you were threatening to place on his ball sac was most convincing. Your the best. HMPL

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 am

I was tickled pink when you showed off your pathetically adorable new piggy bank! He certainly knew his place ... on the floor, on his hands and knees, offering everything to his Mistress. So well behaved :D

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Good day Mistress Ivy,

I see on your profile that you now list G/S - is that a misprint or a change?