A little reflection

marianassub

A little reflection

Post by marianassub » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 am

I truly can't begin to express how much DOI means to me and how grateful I am for what Mistress Lynn and all the mistresses past and present have built there. I have had so many great experiences with so many talented doms and look forward to more. I am not sure you amazing ladies know how important you are to me and how much impact you have on people like me. Just feeling blessed and grateful the day after an amazing session. Thank you all and God Bless.

marianassub

Re: A little reflection

Post by marianassub » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Thank you. You were involved in several of those fond memories Mistress Ivy.

Slave Jay

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Slave Jay,

What sweet words! Thank you for the compliments.

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

marianassub

Post by marianassub » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank you Goddess Sadie. I have a very deep desire for your approval, so that means a lot. Hope you have a great holiday. Slave Jay

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:10 am

Even though the original post was done awhile ago, I feel compelled to express my wholehearted agreement. Head Mistress Porsche Lynn has done a wonderful job with the Den. The fabulous Mistresses who work and play there make it a very special place.

I'm still in sub space after my first session with the Head Mistress which was my Christmas present to myself. And of the Mistresses still remaining I've had wonderful sessions with Mistress Amanda, Mistress Bionca and Goddess Sadie. And I yearn for my first with Mistress Ivy and Mistress Alex. Ah, so many Mistresses and so few chances.

You all are a very special group of ladies and I hope to see more of you in the New Year. Last, but not least, is Den Manager, Geena who always makes you feel so comfortable in any contact to set up sessions.

Thank you.

marstoy (Jeff)

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 am

I too wish to express my gratitude to ALL the ladies there. I have seen quite a few over the years and EVERY ONE of them has been fantastic. I'm now retired and thus can seldom get by, but the memories are vivid and quite exhilarating. My fantasy would be to be able to get there once a week and submit to 2 ladies (one hour at a time, one after the other). How can one sleep at night with those thoughts in mind?????? :lol: :D

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Marstoy and cbtluvr,

You guys are just too sweet! It's always lovely to hear such nice words of appreciation :)

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den