Happy 1/21

cbtluvr2009

Happy 1/21

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, well, well. Suddenly found myself with a window of opportunity to present myself for some ladies amusement. I called the Den and was told there was only one Lady available in the time frame I needed. I had never really heard much about her so it was with some reluctance that I booked my time with her. Mary said I wouldn't be disappointed.

So when I met Mistress Kate prior to our session, like Mary said she is VERY pretty. It was not long till I found out that she is a really "sweet - LOL!) lady. Before long I was having to swallow my balls back down so they'd fall back into place. I ended up very satisfied that I had succeeded in helping her enjoy her day. She used me in so many ways so as to amuse herself (and that's why we boys go there isn't it?)

I have had dozens of appointments over the years (about 12 years now I believe) and have never left the den disappointed. Naturally - as usual the most recent one is always the best one of all!

:D ;) :shock:

MissMadeline

Re: Happy 1/21

Post by MissMadeline » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 pm

You lucky boy! Mistress Kate is a sexy little spitfire who will put you in your proper place - as an amusing plaything for the ladies of the Den! Wish I'd been there to watch & giggle...

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Re: Happy 1/21

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Wow - now I will be fantasizing about presenting myself to both of you for your amusement. Question is - "would that be heaven or hell"? - Or a bit of both??????? :lol: :roll: