Mistress Sadie

cbtluvr2009

Mistress Sadie

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 pm

I had the privilege and honor of submitting to Mistress Sadie the other day - I truly feel that as she put me thru the "play time" she was truly amused. That is the main purpose for submitting to the ladies is so that they can have fun - delighting in our agony and various predicaments that are picked out for us. This my first session with her and of course I was not disappointed in any way, shape, or form.

As always - every Lady has been very special and she is/was NO exception. She even had me donate a refreshment and then had me partake. Such a caring generous lady. I was told she was "sweetly SADISTIC" and that truly fit her!

Thank you Ma'am! :D ;)

marstoy

Re: Mistress Sadie

Post by marstoy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 am

Cbt,

Glad you got to session with Goddess Sadie and had such a good time. I had the opportunity to session with her last year and it was fabulous. She's a special lady and very intuitive about what gets your motor running.

I do have to say, though, that the worst session I ever had at the Den was outstanding. All of the Mistresses there are wonderful. We are fortunate to have such a great group in town.

marstoy