What a session!!!!

cbtluvr2009

What a session!!!!

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Wonderful! :D Fabulous! :) Stupendous! :lol: Going into the special memory box! Wow - a Foursome!!!!

Thank you - it was truly special and hope it also was for all 3 of you ladies ---- ESPECIALLY YOU!

Please thank the other ladies as well.

cbtman

Re: What a session!!!!

Post by cbtman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Cbtluvr....

I have had several sessions with two Mistresses , but never three. Sounds like a lot of fun. Who were the three amazing Mistresses and did they have great synergy? In the past, I've had several sessions where there was no synergy and the sum didn't equal the whole. Sounds like in your session the total experience was way more than the sum of the parts. I think I am up for a three Mistress session. Thanks in advance.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Basically I had an appointment with Mistress Madeline. I was asked if I'd be interested in 2 other ladies joining us. My response was "the more the merrier". The other 2 they said were the 2 "v's" - one of which was Mistress Victoria, She had been thru training and had some experience but wanted some "practice" - I believe the other was Mistress Vivian (but they said no name had been settled on - I am guessing Sasha)

They all enjoyed using me for their amusement and of course I was greatly privilege to have presented myself to them! It was really great!! :D :oops: :roll: :lol:

cbtman

Post by cbtman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Thanks for your response! Have to try it sometime soon.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:01 pm

I meant to guess Alessa, not Sasha

cbtman

Post by cbtman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Since this website still doesn't have any pictures or profile of Alessa, would you mind giving a brief description? Age, hair color, length, body type, height, ethnicity, etc. Also a bit about her personality. Was she confident, laughing, acting???
In the past, it seemed like some Mistresses straight out of training at the Den were announced here candidate then vanished before their photos and profiles appeared on the site.
Thanks....

cbtman

Post by cbtman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Substitute "and" for "candidate".
Sorry.
I kinda wish there were a forum where we could all review our experiences with the various Mistresses amongst ourselves. If I were to guess, there is likely plenty of discussion of us subs by the Den's Mistresses.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:18 pm

@cbtluvr2009,

Sounds like a fabulous time. I'm trying to keep my nerve after asking about 2 Mistresses to have a go at me for next session. Have a feeling Mistress Ivy will make sure I get "what I asked" for, and then some!

Unfortunately my only recent foursomes have been with guys at golf, where the balls torment us instead of some great Mistresses tormenting ours!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 pm

I like the idea of a separate forum where we guys can chat and share experiences.

Alessa is a pretty lady - dark complicated (no guess as to ethnicity) black hair and a great smile with a sparkle in her eyes. As a trainee I think she mostly intended to observe and learn but as time went on she also participated. I think she wanted to help initiate my moans, groans, and squeals. Victoria was quite active. The main thing for me is to always know and feel and see in their faces that they are enjoying using and abusing me. That is what truly delights me. :D :lol: :P --> my tongue!

Marstoy --- you are quite right in that if Mistress Ivy is involved she will see that your needs are met and quite possibly exceeded. :o :roll:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:18 am

There is a forum where guys can "chat", post reviews and possibly get an advance look at the new Den ladies. It's fetlife. As far as I know, all the Den Mistresses have profiles on there. Some are more active than others.

I've recently seen an Alessa friended by DOIAZ, and Eden and a Brigid show up on fetlife. You can also send messages to individuals and there's a chat mode (but I'm not into that so haven't tried it).

I understand why the new ladies don't go up instantly here on the site as we've seen in the last few months that things don't always work out. I recall a post where there were three ladies in training and as best I can tell, only one worked out. Would hate to see everyone get all excited about new Mistresses, only to find they had disappeared before even sessioning.

Let's give the HM and her staff the benefit of the doubt on how best to run their site.