What a session!!!!

cbtluvr2009

Re: What a session!!!!

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

I signed up for fetlife once -- but couldn't figure out what to do next. what a dummy huh? Ladies, don't use this admission to humiliate me - you have enough ammunition already stored in your memories. ;) :oops: :cry:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:12 am

Maybe the Mistresses can do a "school" session with you on setting up a fetlife profile and using it! I'd probably have a bunch of reddened butt photos to post from the spanks if they did that with me!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 pm

"Maybe" Mistresses Madeline, Victoria, and Alyssa could comment on the session. ????? :D

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello gentlemen!

Mistress Madeline here. The ladies I brought into the session with me were Mistress Victoria (who is now on leave) and Mistress Eden (who was going by Mistress Vivian at the time). A little confusing to be sure, but definitely a ton of fun for all involved :D My favorite thing about any session with cbtluvr is that he has this naughty little problem of sticking out his tongue - which just gives me more reason to punish his balls, of course! It was super fun 'sharing' his torture with Victoria and Eden, and watching them get into it made it all the more exciting! (I do so love being the ringleader... :lol: )

Clearly, the three of us scrambled the hell out of cbtluvr's brains, because the only mistress in his session with black hair was ME! (I will have to punish him for that...) Victoria has bright blonde hair in a 'Marilyn Monroe' style. Eden is slender and suntanned, with wavy brunette hair; she stands 5 foot 9 inches. She's new to the Den but has some lifestyle experience, and in my professional opinion (especially after observing her in this session in particular), is a budding sadist! Please keep in mind that you can call the Den office managers anytime during normal business hours to get a more detailed description of any of our Mistresses.

Marstoy - you can be 100% certain that any session with Mistress Ivy in it will be an absolute blast. I love doing double-Mistress sessions with her because she's so evilly creative!

Cbtman - I've been part of a couple of 3-Mistress sessions, and every one of them was amazing, both for the client and for the Mistresses! One in particular involved myself, Mistress Bionca, and Mistress Sara (both of whom are no longer at the Den, sadly, and missed by both clients and other Mistresses alike) and we definitely kept the energy high and put our victim through his paces! We all walked out with giggles and big grins. A favorite memory of mine for sure.

Sometimes our new mistresses don't work out - that's the point of putting them through training sessions, so that they can decide whether they can handle work here at the Den. Not every gorgeous lady who comes through our doors will truly enjoy working as a Domina, and training sessions help them figure that out.

I can certainly say that every training session I have personally done with Eden, Alessa and Brigid has been very promising. Eden, as I mentioned before, is quite the blossoming sadist, Alessa has some solid lifestyle experience and can be very intense and captivating, and Brigid is playful and loves to tie boys up and then laugh at their predicament!

Hopefully you gentlemen can come in soon and meet them all for yourselves.

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Thank you Mistress Madeline -- obviously you did scramble my brains along with "other" body parts. Brunette hair looks black to me though. I wish to emphasize that it was a great session from start to "finish" and was glad that all three of you were there. You are quite a ring leaders. I can also truly imagine your session with Mistress Sarah (who I submitted to several times) and Mistress Bionca (who I never had the privilege of submitting to, but her profile always seemed quite intriguing.

Again - I thank you VERY much for your response here - and I am ever so grateful that you manage to enjoy yourself by using me.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Mistress Madeline,

Thank you for your posts and torments here.

I agree with your comment that sessions with Mistress Ivy will be an absolute blast. Actually, based on a recent session with her, that’s quite an understatement!

I, too, miss Mistress Sara as I had a couple of wild and wonderful sessions with her. And Mistress Bionca got my “needles in the nipples” cherry so she holds a special place with me. She also popped in during a session with Stormy to show her how to properly use the needles. Wow.

I think we all hope you get a cohesive and wild bunch of ladies to keep us hoppin’ when we come to the Den.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm

OK Marstoy - please elaborate on who "Stormy" is??????

Also - rest assured there are still many (if not ALL) very skilled Ladies with many talents!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Stormy was a Den Mistress several years ago. Not sure where she went.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 am

Enjoying re-reading the postings on this session, I thought I should comment on Mistress Victoria - I hadn't said much about her because she had a profile on this site and Mistress Eden did not. Anyway - Mistress Victoria got right in and enthusiastically participated. Have to mention her eyes - they seem to look right thru you and say "boy, I know you better than you know yourself!" and "buddy you cannot imagine the "fun" :lol: things I want to do with you." --- I hope her "leave" is short.

And now that Mistress Eden - she now has a profile and when it came down to her services, her "favorites" most definitely EXCITED me. Someday,,,,,,, :D