Birthday

marstoy

Re: Birthday

Post by marstoy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:45 pm

CBT,

Thought we'd see a story by now of some good "weiner whacking" by the Den ladies for your birthday.

marstoy

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Well Friday was the day -- what a day. No one whispered "your screwed" but damn well could have indeed. Had quite a session with Mistress Madeline than at the end she reminded me that I was to get 68 whacks (actually made it 69 because I had been a of a "SAM" and 69 had a special ring to it) and that I'd have to count them out loud. Well I was screaming them out loud. At the end she took 3 or 4 pictures of a darned bloody "package" ---- Most definitely a session to remember. I am still smiling late Saturday night.

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:10 pm

I didn't even NEED to say "You are so screwed" - I think cbtluvr knew it when I tied him tight & spreadeagled to the bed in the clinic (with the back raised so he could see everything I was doing, of course). My favorite part was making him count each smack aloud with a "Happy Birthday" added on - "ONE, happy birthday, TWO, happy birthday" allllll the way to "Sixty-NINE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Worry not, submissives - I'm not entirely heartless. I sang him happy birthday when we were done! :D

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Everyone should know that it was absolutely TERRIFIC. Enough subspace that I nearly needed some aftercare. ( which I am sure you are also very capable of ). Are you planning on doing anything with any of the pics? I am kind of thinking that after that session I should try some "tease and denial" Or would that frustrate you too much???? :roll: :lol:

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Cbtluvr,

I had a great time with you too! A birthday to remember, for sure :mrgreen: I love tease and denial play!! It doesn't frustrate ME at all...YOU, on the other hand... :lol:

PS: I am very fond of aftercare; I don't get to do it too often given the nature of the way sessions run, but I enjoy it. If I know that a scene is going to be very intense and cool-down time will be needed, I will be sure to leave some time at the end of the session for that.

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den