Looking for mistress who...

don.meye

Looking for mistress who...

Post by don.meye » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Looking for a mistress who is comfortable with doing her session in her birthday suit. Would want a 1 hour medical themed session where naughty nurse gives me a full front and especially back exam. Who is my mistress for this :)

don.meye

Re: Looking for mistress who...

Post by don.meye » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:37 am

:(

No one...

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:45 am

Guess you have your answer. Based on my experiences with the Ladies at the Den, the closest you'll get to something "birthday" is the spanking they'll give you for either your or their birthdays.

don.meye

Post by don.meye » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Haha, yes think my question was answered.

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello don.meye,

The majority of the Mistresses at the Den, while certainly no prudes, are not interested in doing an entire session in the nude. Many of them are willing to do sessions in bra and panties, or in a bikini, but not starkers - particularly not if they don't know you and haven't seen you in session before.

Your other posts on the site asking for the Den's switch ladies to session nude and allow you to examine them "front and back" are not likely to make either said switch ladies or any of the other Mistresses feel particularly comfortable, either. There is a huge difference between the ladies who work at the Den and ladies who work off of Backpage or Craigslist, and asking for a nude switch session right off the bat implies that you are perhaps looking more for the latter.

I would suggest that you request a session with the Mistress in bra and panties, find a Mistress you relate well with, and work on building a relationship with her. You are more likely to achieve your goal (or something close to it, at least) once you have proven yourself to be a fun and respectful guy. Focusing on the "birthday suit" aspect right away is, judging from the non-response of the other Mistresses, probably not putting your best foot forward.

Good luck!

- Mistress Madeline

don.meye

Post by don.meye » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:18 am

Mistress Madeline -

Thank you for the reply and feedback. I didn't mean to come off creepy or portray that image. I had become comfortable and had great sessions with mistress Alex and just wanted to pick up where I left off with her but was barking up the wrong tree. Have had great experiences with the Den and look forward to finding another mistress to connect with. I am a good guy I promise :)

Thank you again for reply

Don

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:51 am

No problem! Good luck.

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den