Merry Christmas

quicksandy21

Merry Christmas

Post by quicksandy21 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Just a quick note to wish all the ladies of the Den a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thanks for all the fun times over the last year and I look forward to more adventures in the year to come!
Take Care
Quicksandy

classicmvbuff

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by classicmvbuff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:42 pm

I second that, I wish everyone at the Den a very happy holidays.
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 pm

I'll third the Merry Christmas and send my wishes for a fabulous 2015 at the Den and for all the wonderful ladies there.

And, a special thank you to Mistress Ivy, for such a wonderful session last week. It was my Christmas present to myself and she made it so memorable!

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:32 am

I'll fourth that. Merry Christmas to all the ladies who turn our fantasies into reality. A quote from Donna Tartt, Pulitzer Prize winner of 2013:

"Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it."

Here's to all the terror afforded by the beautiful dominatrices of the Den-Cheers & Merry Christmas!
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Ditto to all the above. We are so privileged to have a place with all these WONDERFUL ladies that we can submit to them to be splendtacularry terrorized. I hope the whole season is special and wonderful for all the ladies and all of us "boys". May the coming year be full of numerous and stupendous sessions. :D :) LOL - especially for me! :lol: