Bon Voyage Mistress Madeline and Mistress Brigid

Porsche

Bon Voyage Mistress Madeline and Mistress Brigid

Post by Porsche » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 am

Mistress Madeline and mistress Brigid are leaving the Den of Indomitus for a new chapter in their lives. It is with heavy hearts and a little sad face that we deliver this news, because we love them both and will miss them, as will many others I am sure:) We wish them powerful new journey filled with happiness, health, humor, hope and harmony. Bon Voyage, that's French for Good Journey:)
All of our love, HM Porsche Lynn and the entire DOIAZ staff
PS- As the Head Mistress, I would like to personally extend my gratitude for having Mistress Madeline & Mistress Brigid on my team!

cbtluvr2009

Re: Bon Voyage Mistress Madeline and Mistress Brigid

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh my -- I am so sorry (for myself) but full of hope for them in their new endeavors, whatever they may be. Thank you Mistress Porsche Lynn for having so many incredible ladies on your staff. :shock: :o :cry:

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Thank you very much, HeadMistress Porsche and everyone else, for the kind words and well wishes. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Den and would come back in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, school is my "Mistress" now! :mrgreen:

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Mistress Madeline,

Thank you for your work at the Den and best of luck in school. I hope you'll be bringing your report cards to the HM for appropriate review. As you know, spankings could be in order if you don't meet expectations!

Jeff

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 am

Thanks for the memories and all the best going forward-You deserve it! Hugs, B/bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 am

MissMadeline wrote:Thank you very much, HeadMistress Porsche and everyone else, for the kind words and well wishes. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Den and would come back in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, school is my "Mistress" now! :mrgreen:

- Mistress Madeline
Good luck to you! Sorry I missed you before you left! You will be missed!

Phoenixmike

Post by Phoenixmike » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:31 pm

I wish the best for you both. I had some great sessions with both of you. Thanks
Phoenix mike