Oh my god

cbtluvr2009

Oh my god

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Reading the following filled me with envy -- caused my heart to pound out of my chest and a certain body part to throb. Such a lucky boy having the privilege to amuse these fine ladies!!!! :D :roll: :lol:

Mistress Amber shared this torturous number with me:

The best way to start off a Wednesday is, of course, doing some ball-busting! So it was just my luck that I was invited to participate in a session with three of the other Mistresses here at the Den. Walking into the session, I can tell instantly that the man before me can handle an extreme amount of pleasurable pain.

First, the other Mistresses and I surround him like prey, ready to pounce upon his nuts. His back against the wall, he has nowhere to run as we close in. Mistress Ivy ferociously squeezes his scrotum in order to warm it up for what it is about to endure. His legs are spread apart, exposing a perfect target. Having his balls smacked lightly fills him with anticipation. We can read his desire for more all over his face. Ditching the warm-up altogether, Mistress Ivy situates him balls to the wall (literally!), giving him a lovely kick with surprising force right between his legs. He buckles and releases a light groan. The other Mistresses and I chuckle at the sound of his first cry from our encounter.

While our helpless, hopeful victim is backed against the wall, Mistress Ilsa, holding onto the bar extended from the ceiling, finds the perfect footing to line up a kick that he will never forget. She lands the most beautifully aimed ball-buster I have seen in a long time. As his knees weaken, we hear titillating moans escape from his mouth. The room heats up as Mistress JordynRae turns him around, keeping his tender bits exposed. The view of his hanging nut sack puts a smile on her face as she strikes his balls with fierce determination. Her foot makes contact – sending excruciating ecstasy throughout his body – and he hits the floor.

“On your feet!” Mistress Ivy shouts, and he obeys willingly, amazingly still wanting more. Mistress JordynRae ravishingly lands a few more intoxicating kicks that can be felt throughout the Den.

It’s my turn now, and the energy from the other Mistresses makes for an exhilarating first kick of the day for me. My foot makes contact upon his sack smashing his already red balls. My precise aim makes him shriek as kick after kick blows his mind. For my final kick, I tap my target with the top of my high-heel, back my foot up, and let him have it. He can stand no longer and rolls onto his side, releasing a guttural whine from the depths of his soul which echoes against the walls.

The other Mistresses and I laugh in unison as Mistresses JordynRae and Ivy bring him back to his feet. There, Mistress Ilsa steps up to the plate, bat in hand. With a twinkle in her eye, she points off into the distance telling him she is ready to hit a home run. The look on his face is priceless as her elbows align with perfect form taking a few practice taps at his balls. He craves it now, dreaming of the seconds to come, almost unable to contain his eager gratitude of the treatment only a Goddess can inflict upon him. SMACK! The bat hits his sack, and his eyes roll back in complete bliss as he dances with the illusory stars he now sees.

“Thank you, Mistresses!” With a smile on his face, he departs the Den once again, until he returns for another episode of scrotal annihilation.

cbtluvr2009

Re: Oh my god

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

I WILL be there tomorrow (Tuesday) around 12:00 or 12:30. :D :lol: :shock:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Any suggestions on who to ask for? Any of them need a volunteer for "TRAINING" (make that practice what they have already learned)?
:D :) ;) 8-) :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Actual time will be around 1:00 or 1:30.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Tue May 12, 2015 7:53 pm

cb,

Hope your lack of a reply here is because you're home holding the ice pack on your delicate parts from a wild session today! Can't wait for a report.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:40 am

Well, I actually requested to volunteer to be used by a trainee - and my request was granted. I presented myself to Mistress Amber, (once addressed her by the wrong name - big mistake! :D ) -- Let me tell you, she needs no training. She actually got me to the beginnings of subspace by the time I was dismissed. Actually wished for some aftercare! As my groin ached and I had twisting knots in my abdomen, she delighted in my plight. One note to the Den - her picture does NOT do her justice -- she is beautiful and sexy! I hope to see her again for sure. :roll: ;) :D

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 am

One of my favorite (and most long lasting) memories was having a zipper across my chest. A fine lady yanked the zipper rapidly and as I recoiled backwards she placed a very swift and strong kick 'you know where'. Although I had started to fall backwards, I immediately fell forward flat on my face. :lol: I do hope to see you soon. It's great that the Den keeps coming up with wonderful ladies to replace other wonderful ladies that have decided to move on. Over the years I have submitted to about 12 ladies there and it has been a real pleasure to be used for THEIR amusement. Glad you want to see this wus again and sure hope to do so. If I had my wish, I'd be there every day for a couple hours or so. Oh my, what a fantasy!!!!