How do I Domme..Let me count the ways-Ilsa

Chrisvan966

Re: How do I Domme..Let me count the ways-Ilsa

Post by Chrisvan966 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:51 am

Mistress Ilsa - your post has made it impossible for me to avoid coming to see you see. Forced fem/sissification would be wonderful with you doing the forcing. I plan on making an appointment in the next few weeks and can't stop thinking about it.
See you soon - Chris

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:36 pm

How I Sub... let me count the ways

forced fem / Sissy slut training - bring me to my full slutty potential and dress me up in the sluttiest outfits possible. Parade me around with a leash
bondage - tie me up in all positions and make me take it
spanking - bend me over and spank me for being bad
Humiliation - bend me over and make me say how much I love it for all the dungeon to hear. Invite your friends in and make me confess how much I love being such a cock slut. Make me eat my own load while you laugh.
Orgasm denial - make me jerk it but not let me finish unless I do something to please you and not even then.

One of these days I will be coming in.....

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:04 pm

ChrisVan966

I want to assure you then when you do make it - You WILL be VERY GLAD that you did!!!!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 am

Ah, CBT,

You're assuming he actually plans to show up in person!

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:04 am

I have already enjoyed the den with Goddess Tangent and it was a great time. I actually came close to passing out at one point when attached to the ceiling with a ball hook. That was one big ball hook too. A great time that everyone should experience.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Chris,

Glad to hear you've been in for a wild session at the Den. I'm sure we all look forward to hearing how things go for you next visit!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 am

I'd love to hear more detail about hanging from the ceiling with a ball hook. Help me get an accurate mental picture - or post one. :D

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 pm

So I prepared by not eating that day and not much the day prior. Then 2 enemas a couple of hours before the session. Skipping ahead to the ball hook. In the immersion room and bent over the table. C&B all tied up, tangent rolls thigh high stockings up my legs and ties my hands behind my back. Now I am completely helpless just like I love. A few slaps in the ass for good measure she leads me to the chain hanging from the ceiling. A chain is attached to the existing one and I am forced to bend over as a huge (to me) ball hook is worked in. Don't know if it was the pain or pleasure but I just about passed out as Tangent save me from falling. Stopped the session for a bit as she gave me some juice and crackers to get me going again. Now I don't know what was planned from there as we moved on to a hook without the ball and went from there to some really wonderfully humiliating things.
Tangent was incredible and simply beautiful - even more so than the site pix.
Lesson learned - you have to eat something if you are going to visit the den. Look forward to my next time and perhaps getting spit roasted by two mistresses!