Mistress Jordynrae

Chrisvan966

Mistress Jordynrae

Post by Chrisvan966 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:47 pm

I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Mistress Jordynrae. I had some time with her a month or so ago and it was a great time. She had me begging for release and professing to be her little bitch in no time. She kept me on edge the entire time and kept me guessing at what would come next. Really had a good time. Can't wait to see what will come on my next visit. I plan to be a better little bitch for her and am sure she will reprimand me when I slip up.
Thanks Mistress

JordynRae

Re: Mistress Jordynrae

Post by JordynRae » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:25 am

I think my little b is just itching to hear my 10 questions for our little game but nope I think I will keep the anticipation going and the content of our next session under lock and key as well as up to everyone's imagination ? ? ?

Pick a Path to Adventure: Make a list, without showing it to your partner, of questions that can be answered with "yes" or "no" or with multiple choice answers. Then ask your partner to answer each question, without telling your partner what the questions are. For example, you might write down a list of questions such as "Will you be tied down?", "Will you be allowed to finish?", "Will you be spanked?", or whatever else strikes my fancy. Don't let your partner see the list. Ask your partner, "Choose yes or no," "Choose yes or no," "Choose 1, 2, or 3," and "Choose yes or no." Write down your partner's answers, then do to your partner whatever their answers indicate. If my little bitch complains, I'll have to remind him he chose his path.

What will your 10 questions be ?

In The Den this evening 5pm-11pm call before 9 if you would like a 9pm or later Session.
MistressJordynRae

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 am

Yes, YLB is dying to know. I will be in as soon as I can to find out. Sometime the answer to the questions will be surprising and I would never complain. Looking forward to being Your little bitch again.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 am

Oh my - that sounds like such a "fun" game! LOL, at least fun for Mistress Jordynrae. Of course her bitch would feel entirely privileged and proud to have been used so effectively by Mistress Jordynrae. :D

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:01 pm

There will be no complaints from me. I can think of some things that I may hesitate to do but with the right coercion I may comply. Wish I could make a visit today but, sadly, it isn't in the cards for a bit.