Schedule

Chrisvan966

Schedule

Post by Chrisvan966 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:02 am

Looking forward to seeing who is on schedule next week. The urge to be dominated is getting greater by the minute. I spend time imagining what incredible torture the mistresses can inflict on me. Who knows what will happen and that is the excitement for me!
Looking forward to it,
CV

cbtluvr2009

Re: Schedule

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:53 am

Hey Chris - I definitely can relate to the excitement of simply wishing to be there and presenting yourself to these lovely ladies for THEIR amusement. Rest assured that actually being there is infinitely better than fantasizing about it. Believe me, ANY of the Ladies will "take good care" of you! :D :lol: I haven't had the privilege lately myself and that is torture in itself! Just knowing they are there and available but I am not is ...................................... !

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

CBT - I know what you mean. I have been to see Tangent and Jordynrae so far and both were outstanding. It is crazy how much I get worked up thinking of all the possible things they may "make" me do. I don't know if I would do some of the acts my mind throws at me but it is exciting to imagine that I would submit to their whims. Good times for sure!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:30 pm

It is like they are able to cast magical spells over us so that we cannot resist. If I had the time and money I'd go 2 or 3 times a week. Alas, I am unable to do so but that somehow intensifies the hold they have on me. Just typing this, my heart is racing and since I won't make it real soon there are tears in my eyes. Another example of "absence makes the heart grow fonder".