Happy New Year, Saints and Sinners

Porsche

Happy New Year, Saints and Sinners

Post by Porsche » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:40 am

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. May you all be blessed by the magick of the new year, refresh, rejuvenate, renew. Alos, a BIG Thank you to all of the wonderful Slaves, Kinksters and Perverts who have supported our dungeon this year and for the last 12 years of residency in Phoenix. It has been a wonderful journey with all of you. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Sweet Dreams, Always Yours
Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

marstoy

Re: Happy New Year, Saints and Sinners

Post by marstoy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:19 pm

Head Mistress Porsche Lynn,

A most Happy and prosperous New Year to you, too. And thank you for doing all that you and the Den Ladies do for us. Some of us, myself included, don't get in to see you and the others as often as we'd like, but you are always in our minds, hearts and fantasies.

Here's hoping the New Year is good to you and that we can all come see you much more often.

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Happy New Year to You HM Porsche. Thanks for all You do for the BDSM community and Your Den slaves in particular. Without You and Your ladies too many fantasies would go unfulfilled. And so, here's to You, Ruler of the Den and Dominatrix Extraordinaire, and all the young and lovely Dominatrices of the Den. i wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! All the best, B/bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:16 am

Wishing You a very Happy and Special New Year. So glad that you have provided such a wonderful place with so many special ladies. My first visit was back in 2003 and I believe I first saw Mistress Blake (must confess my memory is pretty well shot). I expected that I would have a good experience but instead it was fantastic -- she and I actually connected as if we'd been together many, many times. How you come up with all these very special ladies is amazing. I wish I could visit 2 hours a day, every day. How's that for a fantasy?????? :D :roll: :lol: