Story idea - needs completed

cbtluvr2009

Story idea - needs completed

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:17 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naturally as I drove to the Den, I was feeling a bit nervous and my stomach was a bit queezy - I felt a bit light headed too -- not knowing exactly what to expect.
I was invited in and led back to one of the "play rooms" and was told that the Mistress would come in soon to discuss save words, limits, etc. As I waited I placed my "gift" on the silver tray.
Then being the pervert that I am, I decided to display myself before Mistress X came in. I unzipped and let it all hang out. "All" my be a poor word choice since I have very little to display.
Well she entered and was quite upset that I would be so disrespectful. She said the definitely had no interest in finding out what my wishes might be for the session. She would take "good care" of me in ways that SHE wished. She said she not only felt offended by my disrespectful display - she said that if one was going to do what I did, then I should at least have something impressive to display.
I was told to strip down and and lay on the table face down so whe would not be inclined to laugh her head off at my "lack of manhood". She left and came in pushing a cart full of items she could use for her amusement and so she could teach me a lesson.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Would any of you ladies want to continue with this story????