Reviews

cbtluvr2009

Re: Reviews

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Hmmmmm - well I am 70 and my memory is not as sharp as it could be, but I have NEVER had a bad session. Some of the ladies that I have had the privilege of presenting myself to for THEIR amusement are - Mistresses Blake, Mia, Ivy, Amanda, JordynRae, Victoria, HM Porsche Lynn, Amber, Madeline, Tangent, Sarah, etc, etc - numerous others and all were good. One of my real fond ones was that over the course of 3 hours 3 ladies "tended" to me each one for 1 hour at a time.

Maybe some of you ladies could share some of your favorite sessions - without naming names of course (you can name me anytime though) :oops: ;) :o :lol:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Ah, so many great sessions at the Den and all were fantastic.

Most recent was one for 3 hours with the gorgeous Mistress Victoria. She put me through my paces with bondage, spanking, medical play, limited body worship, a long golden shower and my favorite- nipple torture. I felt privileged to be permitted to kiss her boots, then to remove them on kiss her bare feet and legs up to the knee. One wild part of the scene was the receptionist telling me to go sit on the bench in the main dungeon to wait for Mistress. Someone snuck up behind me with a blindfold, pulled off my shirt, then tied me to the bench. After some nice nipple tweaking I was left to wait for Mistress. I later found the sneaky one was Mistress Ivy.

Mistress Ivy and I have had some wild sessions, also. She can always hear my nipples crying out to beg for her attention and loves to look into my eyes as she works them over. Oh my, and they end up so sore and tender for days after our sessions.

Another great session was one where Mistress Mia got me ready for some strap on play in the first hour. Then Mistress Sara came in to take her turn before the two of them needled me. I thought they meant teasing- oh no. They gave me five needles in each nipple! It was wonderful. Then Mistress Sara had her way with me alone for the last hour. What a wild ride that one was.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:20 am

Wow! 2 great reviews shared! :D I love it! Let's hear some more! ;)

Sexcited

Post by Sexcited » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm fairly new to visiting the Den, but I have enjoyed the company of six delightful mistresses and couldn't have enjoyed myself more with any of them!!!!!! The receptionists are also very pleasant to work with! Am very happy I discovered DOIAZ!!!

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

I didn't know whether to post this under Reviews or Favorite Session? or Come Worship The Sadist Queen, since they are all fitting. I had a FANTASTIC session with Mistress Crimson recently. It started with Mistress Crimson muzzling me and blindfolding me and then suspending me. The muzzle made me feel like I could be potentially menacing if not tamed by Mistress Crimson. The blindfold greatly heightened every moment before each swat or paddle or stroke or caress or pinch or warm embrace or slap or . . . Mistress Crimson knew how long to warm me up before intensely doling out strokes or swats or lashes or . . . It was so exquisitely painful, yet I was drawn to her with every stroke and every caress. At several points in the session, I was kneeling before the Mistress. Sometimes I was begging to kiss her feet. One time when I was kneeling, she was slapping and twisting my cock and balls. She even grabbed my sack with her toes and squeezed them quite brutally and the pain tasted so delicious to me, I didn't want her to stop. I didn't want the session to stop.

Mistress Crimson has all of my respect and affection. She is a true master at her craft and she knows how to balance the bite of the lash with a tender caress. I also LOVE hearing her infectious laugh and seeing her beaming smile and eyes light up when I yelp or grimace in pain during the session. Her friendly, reassuring manner complements her sadistic side to form the perfect dichotomy of this Sadist Queen. If you are reading this, Mistress Crimson, I will be seeing you very soon.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:50 am

Wow - reading these reviews was really special. I hope more are shared.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 am

bootkiisser (and others)

quoting from bootkisser earlier " I also LOVE hearing her infectious laugh and seeing her beaming smile and eyes light up when I yelp or grimace in pain during the session." -- this is what truly draws me to a session, the privilege of presenting myself to these ladies for their amusement and delight.

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Yes, cbtluvr, I think that is a common theme for submissive men like us. I know nothing gets me more sexually aroused than being the object of some intense public humiliation by a dominant woman. It can be a bittersweet pill. :lol:

cbtluvr2009 wrote:bootkiisser (and others)

quoting from bootkisser earlier " I also LOVE hearing her infectious laugh and seeing her beaming smile and eyes light up when I yelp or grimace in pain during the session." -- this is what truly draws me to a session, the privilege of presenting myself to these ladies for their amusement and delight.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:11 am

Lady Crimson - "YET" is a very key word. :D I shall have to seek the privilege of presenting myself to you for YOUR amusement. :roll: I do wonder if you can be amused by a wuss like me., :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:20 am

Yes indeed Ma'am! I am told that my moans, groans, and SCREAMS :o are music to the ears of the ladies I present myself to 8-) . As for dancing, I have 2 left feet and no sense of rhythm - but I would anticipate that I might bounce around a bit. :roll: Most likely collapse to the floor! :D