Come Worship The Sadist Queen

bootkisser

Re: Come Worship The Sadist Queen

Post by bootkisser » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 pm

You are surprisingly sadistic, Mistress Crimson. I have found out that I need to be careful at what I ask from you since you have no problem at obliging my request. When I asked for some marks, you gave me some huge marks, but they make me smile when I see them. :D I wonder what my doctor will say when he sees them. You also have no problem doling out pain and humiliation.

Even though you are very sadistic, you are a safe, sane Dominatrix. You gave me a safe word and you played to my ability and desire to receive pain and marks. You always make sure I am hydrated with water and you remind me that my safety is your first concern. Thank you for that. You are very perceptive and a special lady, Mistress Crimson. :D

boyatyourservice

Post by boyatyourservice » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:54 pm

I am coming to worship you next Friday Mistress Crimson and hoping you are every bit as sadistic as you sound. Kneeling at your feet in tears after being tortured by you sounds like a dream :)

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Here's hoping you tell us all about your session :D

boyatyourservice

Post by boyatyourservice » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 am

Is there any thing I should do to prepare for Friday Mistress?

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 am

I am hoping that he or Mistress will share some details!

bootkisser

The consummate Sadist

Post by bootkisser » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 pm

The consummate Sadist

"Whip me!" pleaded the pain puppet.

"No," teased the Sadist Queen.

"You're mean! What do I have to do to get you to whip me?" implored the pain puppet.

"Beg.

"Beg me pretty while I watch you lick my boots. And THEN I will think about whipping you," smirked the Sadist Queen tauntingly.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:53 am

Lady Crimson

If I annoyed you by my request for details, I sincerely apologize. I didn't want to encroach on anyone's privacy nor did I seek to be a big snoop. Part of me being me is in experiencing the thrills others have when they submit to the ladies for the ladies amusement. My windows of opportunity to present myself are very limited so I vicariously enjoy and am enchanted by the experiences of others. Again I apologize if I annoyed or angered you or anyone in anyway whatsoever. Here's hoping I someday have the honor and privilege of presenting myself to you. The idea makes my heart truly race.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 pm

"Trust me, if you upset me, you will know lol. I'm not one to mince my words." :)

Thank you Ma'am - the above quote made me smile wide and long! :D