Fantasies

cbtluvr2009

Fantasies

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 am

Maybe we should share some unfulfilled fantasies of us needy perverted subs. And the ladies might share some session ideas that have not yet experienced.

I'll start with one of mine. I think it would be real special to go to the Den for a few hours and simply be used as everyone's toilet. I'd bring along a couple cases of water to make sure no one is dehydrated. Of course, i'd not end up dehydrated. :D ;) :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Re: Fantasies

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:27 pm

You don't have to share them all at one time. Occasionally or sporadically would be just fine! :D :D :D :lol:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 am

My latest fantasy related to the Den is to do my next session a little differently. Since I trust everyone there and they know my hard limits, I'd love walking into the "unknown". I'd set up with the Head Mistress ahead of time on a day and time and she'd tell me how much tribute to have in my pocket. Then, as soon as I opened the door, I'd be yanked in, hooded and led off to the session. Head Mistress would have decided, without telling me, the Mistresses to be involved and they would take if from there!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

I can attest that Mistress Victoria's golden showers are a wonderful experience. In the past I've had mixed luck with goldens, but hers was terrific. Great aim, great volume and an oh, so wonderful laugh as she watched me getting soaked. An added plus- it was a bit chilly in the dungeon on the day of our session so it was a treat to have that warm shower!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:18 pm

This thread really has me going so I'll add one more, then shut up (at least about fantasies). As the Mistresses who have seen me probably expect, I just have to get one out there related to their nipples- the ones on my chest. Since I can't get up to the Den as often as I want I fantasize about being able to beam my nipples there for a good working over. Once beamed back I'd suffer for a few days with their soreness and tenderness!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:58 am

Marstoy - we should both go in together, with 2 Mistresses :D . One could have fun with your nipples and the one could do the CBT on me. Then they could switch over. :lol: I bet the 2 of us would make lots of music for their ears. :o At least I know I would. Of course, they'd both take turns doing golden showers for us. :roll: