Wow - Tuesday NOON on 4/18/2017

cbtluvr2009

Wow - Tuesday NOON on 4/18/2017

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:37 am

What a day to remember. I was granted the privilege of presenting myself to Mistress Victoria for her amusement. :) Let me state first that in real life she is more beautiful than her pictures. Here eyes sparkle and she is very shapely - her smile is both enchanting and mischievious. Her personality is a combination of sweetness, sadistic, delight. She is all of that. I believe that my moans, groans, and screams were like music to her ears. :D

Now note that I am 70 so my sharing may not be exactly sequential and I may even neglect to mention something along the line. But I will do my best to share what a wonderfully torturous :o day it was with this sweet wonderful lady.

She had my standing with my arms secured above my head and feet spread. She put a parachute on my that had one 7lb weight plus a few others. She then put on a 9lb weight. Now I truthfully don't know if she added the 9lbs or if the 9lbs replaced the 7lbs. But she enjoyed my grimacing I as I swung the weights back and forth and in a circular motion. Somewhere along the line she put on a humbler that could be tightened in 2 different ways. May I say that was real special indeed. :roll:   She also placed a couple clamps on my nipples - and believe me that for ME that is quite excruciating. :shock:

I had brought some cigarettes for her to torture me with - but she had her own. Believe me, she had me jumping and squawking for I'd say at least 15 minutes as she touched "my stuff" over and over and over for I'd say about 15 minutes. She giggled and her eyes sparkled at my wonderous discomfort and we both truly enjoyed the time doing this. Well maybe the word "enjoyed" did not apply to me but I was indeed thrilled and delighted at the privilege of being used this way. :twisted: 96 hours later "my stuff" still had numerous red spots all over the place - so I still was thrilled.

After the above my memory is quite limited but I will share some of what I still recall. Mistress Victoria did some smothering and she is indeed well shaped for effectively doing that. The also blessed me from chest to toe with her warm nectar - next time I will want it directly to my mouth.

So I'd have to say that this was my very special "nooner" :D :) ;) :lol:

Also, I am wondering why it was that for the rest of the day it was difficult and uncomfortable walking. Also, why did I feel all tired, weak and sleepy the rest of the day. Anybody have any ideas?

Can you tel that this was a VERY SPECIAL day for me?????

bootkisser

Re: Wow - Tuesday NOON on 4/18/2017

Post by bootkisser » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Congratulations on the special "nooner" with the special Mystress Victoria. Did Mystress Victoria warn you that (her) smoking can be hazardous to your cock and balls beforehand? Thank you for the review, cbtluver.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:39 am

Bootkisser - thank you for commenting. I had thought I'd get lots of comments about my superb special nooner. Believe me it was all very special and the cigarette part was absolutely FANTASTIC. I will definitely seek more. I still have some scabs 10 days later. But the whole session was terrific. I neglected to mention a little bit of anal play which I don't have done often. I also neglected to mention that I had indicated to her that I would present a special very personal give to her and then consume it for her amusement, HOWEVER this old man failed to produce. How embarrassing. Next time I will hope to fulfill my duty in that regard. 5 stars for this session, that is for sure. I wish others would share their sessions too. Or maybe some of the ladies could share without mentioning names (unless it is mine). LOL! :D Or maybe the ladies can share some ideas of what activities would especially amuse and/or please them! Us guys could give us some ideas or at least give us some more fantasies between visits to this wonderful DEN!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Mistress Victoria --- you should see the HUGE smile on my face :D right this moment following reading your comment. It is such a pleasure and privilege to know (not just hope) that you were truly amused by my presence. It was very special to me and even more so right this moment! :o