Binaural Beats and Sensory Deprivation During Play

Binaural Beats and Sensory Deprivation During Play

Postby LadyCrimson » Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Binaural beats have been used for sleep, anxiety, meditation. They are often overlayed with white noise (the ocean, rainstorms) or sounds of nature. They have been proven effective in actually altering brainwaves. Listening while driving is unsafe, as is during a bath.

The resonance of binaural beats come in many frequencies. The trick is to find what works for each individual. My preferred frequency is called The Schumann Resonance. It vibrates at 7.83hz. Many people prefer 5.28, it's called the Love Frequency. However that is too high of a pitch for me. Find one that works for you and your partner.

When used during sensory deprivation, it works best when streaming wirelessly through Bluetooth headphones so only the bottom hears the sounds. A blindfold, a gag...and the world is gone. Not only does this completely isolate the bottom, but those who have a really hard time letting go will be better assisted by the frequency of their choosing because is ACTUALLY changes the brain wave pattern. Please remember to check frequently during your play. I've checked completely out of my head and just hummed with the beats and was lost in space, curled in a ball of bliss while I was caned and flogged.

~Lady Crimson Reign~
LadyCrimson

Re: Binaural Beats and Sensory Deprivation During Play

Postby cbtluvr2009 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:55 am

WOW! This sounds absolutely amazing. The Dominant has to truly be able to read the sub. The sub MUST completely trust the Dominant. Apparently no chance to use a safe word. I am astounded at the idea and appreciate having learned about it.
cbtluvr2009

Postby LadyCrimson » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 am

Cbtluvr there is ALWAYS a chance to use a safe word OR signal. It is IMPERATIVE that the bottom be able to signal for their own safety. I can never stress enough that this means physical, mental, AND emotional safety. It's all important. I have been this, what I am, as long as I can remember. Dominant. I have been in the lifestyle for 7 years and have had excellent trainers. For the past almost 4 years I have been an owned slave (no I don't switch). So I have experience on both sides. I also offer teaching sessions at the dungeon and admin education groups. It's important to me that people learn and remain safe. I go home, and I still live this way.
LadyCrimson

Postby cbtluvr2009 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:30 am

Just to explain why I thought there would be no chance of using a safe word or signal " lost in space, curled in a ball of bliss while I was caned and flogged" made it seem the submissive would be so oblivious to everything that they'd not be capable of giving a safe word. Glad to hear that I was in error.
cbtluvr2009

Postby mjordansslave » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 pm

I somehow missed this thread before. Very interesting and fascinating, and you sound like you are very experienced in this and can help us experience things, take us to places we cannot on our own.

I have been listening to binaural beats and similar frequencies to try to experience deeper meditation, but definitely it can be used during play too.

Thanks for sharing this Mistress Crimson and keep on teaching and educating us :-)
mjordansslave

Postby LadyCrimson » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm

mjordansslave, I have 8 years of real lifestyle experience. I started Pro work at The Den at the end of December. I know what's it's like to have a NEED that needs to be fed. What I do, I do because I love it. We were born this way, I have no doubt. We just discover within us our particular desires, some earlier than others. They need an outlet...to be set free. Do come see me for a session sometime.
LadyCrimson

Return to Head Mistress Porsche Lynn