Mistress Claudia

RobCal

Mistress Claudia

Post by RobCal » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:19 am

Had a great session with new Mistress Claudia, highly recommend!!

bootkisser

Re: Mistress Claudia

Post by bootkisser » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Thank you for the review, Rob. Is there anything you could add to that review? Anything? LOL Could you give a physical description of Mistress Claudia? Or tell us what activities you did together? Thanks again, Rob.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Dear Mistress Claudia,

You are very Beautiful, I can look into your eyes in the pics all day and never get tired of seeing your extraordinary Beauty. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pics. And as Beautiful as you are outwardly, Mistress, I am touched by your inner Beauty and Goodness as well. You have a good Heart! I see that you started a non profit organization that rescues and rehabilitates abused and neglected horses and you rescue dogs from euthanasia. Bless you Dear Mistress, that is so kind and loving of you. You truly are a Super Heroine in real life, Mistress Claudia. Please continue to do good work and service for these special animals that are forgotten by most. Humbly bowing and submitting at your most precious and holy feet, Oh Beloved Mistress Claudia, much love and blessings to you, your worshipper, servant, and admirer, from afar, Steve.
Last edited by mjordansslave on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Dear Mistress Claudia (Goddess),

Thank you so much for seeing me tonight and letting me be in your Presence. I truly enjoyed every moment with you, and still at this moment, cannot stop thinking about you. You have me so captivated by your beauty and goodness.

You truly are a sensual sadist who is very sweet and loving and has a good personality. I loved you pinching my nipples and slapping my penis and the facesitting and those deep hugs. What a wonderful powerful session and release. I highly recommend this wonderful beautiful Mistress to all and especially those who are looking for a sensual sadist :-) You won't be disappointed.
Last edited by mjordansslave on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.