FetLife - can someone invite me?

mjordansslave

FetLife - can someone invite me?

Post by mjordansslave » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 pm

This is a strange request, but i used to be a member of Fet Life off and on over several years. I had no problem leaving for awhile and cancelling my profile and then rejoining again when i was ready again for more kink in my life... Well they changed their policy and you have to have text on your phone to register now, which i dont have. I contacted their help support and they said the only way i can bypass that, become a member without text is to have a Fet Life supporter invite me, i guess they have invitations. I would be very grateful and appreciate it greatly if any of the Mistresses or any body on here can invite me there, has a invite. From one fellow kink lover to the next, thank you and blessings. Steve

mjordansslave

Re: FetLife - can someone invite me?

Post by mjordansslave » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Dear Mistress Crimson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and willing to help out a fellow kinkster in need. If i would have known i was going to have a hard time getting back in i would have never deleted my account/profile. But who knew.

Sometimes one needs a fresh start, and wanted to stay away for awhile, which i did, for probably 6 months, but it is calling me back there now.

I sent you my email address, let me know if you dont get it. Fetlife support you can ask help from, email if you have any problems inviting me, they are more than happy to help. I found it odd that they cant manually add me or bypass the text verification but this is what they told me.

Thanks again, and i look forward to seeing lovely Mistresses profiles like yourself again, that is one of the reasons i miss the place :-)

Love and blessings to you Mistress Crimson

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:49 pm

We are having some glitches, it is saying she does not have any invites left.

Anyways, wanted to use this opportunity while trying to get that figured out, to say how much I love and appreciate all of you Mistresses here at the Den. You are all special, unique, beautiful, and truly wonderful women.

Just the brief exchange emailing MIstress Crimson, i was so in awe of her and want to worship her so badly! I want to be at her feet and experience her intensity! I felt all of that powerfully, this wave of worship come over me ....

Get into the Den now and worship these beautiful Mistresses, if you can.......

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm

I haven't heard back from her, but have a feeling she does not have any invites on there.

Does anyone else on here have any invites left they would be kind enough to extend to me, to a fellow kinkster.

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey, M. Jordan. I looked for invites on Fetlife and didn't see anything about that. I then reread your post and it talks about Fetlife supporters inviting another. Well, most of us are not Fetlife supporters because we don't give the $5 a month they ask for and in return give you more content and ability.

Don't you have a friend with a phone? You only need it for a moment to get a code. You could register and then have your friend call you with the text message Fetlife sends him? I think that would be the easiest way for you to get back on Fetlife. Good luck.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Thank you Bootkisser for the good suggestion. It is appreciated.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 am

I got in, i am so happy, i missed Fetlife, been probably 6 months since been on there.

Thank you so much bootkisser for that suggestion again, it motivated me to ask a true friend to do this for me, i was shy at first and reluctant, so thank you again for prodding me and helping me to get back on there.

And thank you again Mistress Crimson for replying to me and trying to help me, that was very sweet of you and appreciated so much.