Lady Crimson, from the bottom up!

Inquizative

Lady Crimson, from the bottom up!

Post by Inquizative » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Four times I have knelt before her, each time more incredible than the last. Extreme is the best word to describe my time with her. Extreme pain, beyond what I felt I could endure, but gladly did while gazing into those beautiful deep blue eyes that smiled back at me breathing in my suffering to fuel her enjoyment! My nipples screamed out in searing pain. She knew what I was experiencing and could gauge what was enough but not too much. A safe word was rarely necessary, but when used respected. Just as she demanded her limits be respected, but she went beyond where I expected her limits to be. Thank you Lady Crimson!

Extreme pleasure, to gaze at her delicious form, and inhale her intoxicating scent from Crimson hair down to her beautiful feet and lovely toes. Extreme pleasure at her measured touch, perfectly gauged to my needs whether soft and ticklish, or firm and painful. Electricity coursing threw a pinwheel delighted her as my reaction grew more intense. I loved to suffer for her enjoyment, which may have exceeded my own at times. She truly loves what she does, and this translates into an exceptionally powerful experience.

I have suffered the strap-on in other settings thinking it was all there was. Lady Crimson introduced me to powerful, rhythmic pegging I was delightfully surprised to enjoy, both in the sensation itself as well as in her enthusiasm in delivering each and every measured thrust. Changing position from front to back were equally enjoyable, and converted me into her perfectly content pegging puppet! “Harder,” I begged, and she accommodated to my delight.

She both delivered the requested experience above and beyond expectations, and read my needs better with each session. She loves what she does. She is professional, intoxicating and generous. This perfectly proportioned Mistress is both playful and powerful, and if you are a masochist she is the sadist for you. Thank you Lady Crimson. I will return to kneel before your throne as often as possible.
Last edited by Inquizative on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bootkisser

Re: Lady Crimson, from the bottom up!

Post by bootkisser » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Thank you, Inquizative, for the review. It was very illuminating, entertaining and even poetic. I wish more clients would give reviews of all of the Mistresses.

Beware of Lady Crimson Reign, though. She can be very addicting. You may never satisfy your hunger for her touch.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Wow Inquizative - you have a wonderful way with words. Thank you for expressing them here. I bet Lady Crimson "enjoyed" your words almost at much as a session full of tormenting you and hearing your moans, groans, and screams. :D :o :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:50 am

That day WILL come. It has not been for a lack of wanting the privilege of being used for YOUR AMUSEMENT. It SHALL HAPPEN! :D ;) :o :roll: cannot find an emtoticon for either "anxious" or "FEARFUL" :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 am

Sigh. I believe when they said "small and tiny" - they were talking about me. How rude! :lol:

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 am

I have also been blessed with the best pegging session I have ever had with Crimson. I asked for 2 hours of pounding and got all I ever wanted. Facedown on the table with Crimson grinding and pumping away I was in pure ecstasy. My ass pushing back for more and more. Crimson knows how to work the strap on better than anyone. Can't wait to be tied up and opened up once again.

Chrisvan966

Post by Chrisvan966 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:55 am

Hopefully in October I will be able to enjoy a good strap on pounding from you. It HAS been too long and I need it.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Hi there Inquizative,

You said earlier today that "what happens at DOI, stays at DOI". ---- LOL == evidently there are exceptions to that rule. Frankly, I like the exceptions very much. I enjoy hearing about session from either the Tops or the bottoms.

Hey subbies and FINE LADIES - can you share some?????

Hoping so,

Thank you!