Lady Crimson Reign, I loved the body blows you inflicted.

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Lady Crimson Reign, I had a lot of fun during our last session. When you mentioned that my abs were strong enough to take a few body shots a few weeks ago, did you know that I would take that as a challenge and "accept"? I am glad you were as excited about the body punches as much as me.

Thank you for taking it easy at first. Something like this needs to be eased into. I was happy with the way I took the punches. I wasn't merely joking when I told you that my stomach was a brick wall and that I was afraid you would injure your fist or wrist. LOL Maybe some day I will tell you what I do to excercise my abdominals. You wouldn't believe it.

You were throwing some very powerful punches towards the end, Lady Crimson. You seemed very close to throwing your most powerful punch. Are you training as an MMA fighter? I felt the last two or three body shots which were your hardest punches of all, but I wasn't about to tell you your punches were beginning to hurt. I was happy you quit at that time. I think you easily threw 100-150 punches into the same spot above my navel. How many punches do YOU think you threw?

As you can see in the pic, you bruised that spot above my navel pretty good, Lady. My abs don't hurt when I move or exercise them, but they are pretty tender to the touch. I would love to do the body punches again, but we might have to skip a week. My stomach is still sore. :lol:

MistressLilith

Re: Lady Crimson Reign, I loved the body blows you inflicted

Post by MistressLilith » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

I love this picture, thank you for sharing. It sounds like Lady Crimson does a good job keeping your Brat tendencies under control. I hope to see pictures when she's done kneeing your abs as well! :D

-xo Mistress Lilith

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:14 pm

You are welcome, Mistress Lilith. I enjoy sharing pictures and reviews because I am an exhibitionist at heart.

I do have a childlike playfulness at times, but I really don't see it as being a brat. I don't act out and misbehave and Lady Crimson Reign will surely attest to my (usually) obedient nature. I do like to tease the ones closest to me, though.

Yes, Mistress Lilith. I will show pics when Mistress Crimson knees my abs. She gave me a few knees in the abs last night, but she was just stretching and practicing for later. My abs are still sore almost a week after the body punches. She punched me hard well over 100 times and maybe 150 times. :o