My First Time Playing With Binaural Beats

My First Time Playing With Binaural Beats

Postby Crimsonsvalmont » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:36 pm

The short and sweet version: You have to got to try this!

The long version: Playing while listening to binaural beats is one of the best things ever. My line of work requires me to constantly assimilate new information and make decisions based on it. So, I tend to have a hard time turning my brain off and just relax and enjoy stuff. During a session, even when blindfolded, I’m always trying to figure things out and understand what’s going on. I just couldn’t let go. However, my last session, M’Lady Crimson introduced me to binaural beats. The days leading up to our time together, I bought a set of Bluetooth headphones and experimented with different frequencies to find at set that I found enjoyable and relaxing. At the beginning of our session, M’Lady bound, gagged, and blindfolded me. After a little initial torment, she applied the headphones and the beats, and everything just melted away. The sound of beats shut out all other sounds completely sensory depriving me, and the entrainment of the beat prevented me from focusing on any one thing. I was only aware of my bonds and all the wonderful things M’Lady was doing to me. Since I had lost my sight and hearing, all my other senses felt significantly increased. Things she had done to me before felt ten times more intense! She tormented me into making sounds of variety and volume that I did not know I was capable of. All I can say is that it was the most wonderful session ever.
Submissives: Why haven’t you begged the Mistresses to do this to you yet? You can get good quality Bluetooth headphones for cheap here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MG ... UTF8&psc=1
Also you can experiment with binaural beats on your own by searching for YouTube videos or by downloading one of several binaural beat apps.
My only caution is that I would not recommend the beats be used the first time a Mistress and a submissive meet. Since the submissive becomes so disconnected, the Mistress must know how to read the submissive very well before trying this.
M’Lady Crimson, Thank you again so much for teaching me about the beats and for an absolutely amazing session. I cannot wait to fall under your spell again.
I remain always yours
Valmont
Crimsonsvalmont

Re: My First Time Playing With Binaural Beats

Postby Sexcited » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 pm

What say you LadyCrimson? I've sampled several on Youtube. Which are your favs to use on poor submissives to sexually torture them?
Sexcited

Re: My First Time Playing With Binaural Beats

Postby LadyCrimson » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Binaural beats are actually very personal and can trigger or help anxiety. I usually have someone listen to the different frequencies before coming to a session to find what is soothing to them. I never want to trigger anything (although it has happened in session before, although not with beats). What I do is therapy, so why use something that will cause anxiety? If I want to level up, I'll go with fear play, but that kind of trust takes time to build. The psyche and emotions are delicate things and I would never dream to break my toys.
LadyCrimson

Return to Head Mistress Porsche Lynn