Leather Conference Tucson

MistressLilith

Leather Conference Tucson

Post by MistressLilith » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 am

I will be at Behind Closed Doors Tucson this weekend, attending classes and playing at the parties. If any Den patrons are going feel free to introduce yourself and say hello! I will be in a pink studded vest representing PRBC (my shibari group, Phoenix Rope Bombing Crew) and would like to meet any subs who are attending.

Hopefully I will be getting some new toys to use on the rest of you as well :twisted:

http://bcdarizona.org/home/

xo Mistress Lilith

cbtluvr2009

Re: Leather Conference Tucson

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Wow - the idea of actually going makes my heart race and leaves me short of breath. But I cannot make it. :x Everyone that does get to go, have a great time. Maybe you could share it here on this board. :D

bootkisser

Post by bootkisser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:39 am

Mistress Lilith, I saw you Saturday morning going into a class. I wanted to say hello but you were too far away and we wanted to get to our class. It was a fun day Behind Closed Doors and I watched a couple of amazing scenes later that night. Have fun Sunday, Mistress Lilith!!

MistressLilith

Post by MistressLilith » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 pm

I love the mask! I had so much fun at the conference and went to some really fun classes including torture rope and advanced needles. :D :twisted:
I will be at Southwest Leather in January if anyone is attending that also.