Question for Mistress Charlie

Harrison h

Question for Mistress Charlie

Post by Harrison h » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Mistress Charlie:

I would like to explore the possibility of being your sub in the not too distant future. I would hope that you would let me know if your bondage bag of tricks include my particular affinities. I am a seasoned sub who has been involved for about 10 years. Specifically my interests include heavy restrictive and predicament bondage with heavy hood play, sensory deprivation, and some breath control, I also enjoy strap on training, nipple torture and cbt torture but can only tolerate moderate pain. I would be very interested in trying out the steel bondage accoutrements including the steel bondage ball hood and the other assorted equipment. Can I make you happy with my interests?

amanda

Re: Question for Mistress Charlie

Post by amanda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Harrison,

I am writing to you from Mistress Amanda's account, as mine is currently frozen (hence the delay in my response). However, the activities you have listed sound very enticing. The idea of an experienced, well trained sub is always of interest. I look forward to gracing you with my presence sometime in the near future. :twisted: Keep in contact and I am sure we can arrange something.

XCharlie