All Hallow's Eve is nigh.

bootkisser

All Hallow's Eve is nigh.

Post by bootkisser » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Do you dress up for the Halloween season? Do you like role-play?

Recently, I had a session with a little role-play. I didn't think I would like it, but I did. I don't think I really took advantage of the situation, but no worries. I have a couple of role-playing sessions in the planning. One session will be a naughty, disciplinarian nun/masochistic monk scenario. The costumes are here and we are just waiting for cooler weather since the nun's habit will be hot to wear (and hawt to see)!!! I have another session planned where a naive school boy meets the girl scout from hell. That costume is also sexy.

Do you like role-playing? What do you do to plan for role-playing?

ImageImage
Last edited by bootkisser on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MistressLilith

Re: All Hallow's Eve is nigh.

Post by MistressLilith » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm

The nun costume is adorable and sexy! I would like to see Mistress Crimson lounging around the Den in that. I am very excited for the girlscout roleplay!

bootkisser

Re: All Hallow's Eve is nigh.

Post by bootkisser » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:27 am

I enjoyed our role-playing together, Mistress Lilith. You really looked both gorgeous and innocent in the Girl Scout uniform. You did a great job setting the mood and giving me an idea what we were doing when you started the session with a short narration. For those reading this, Mistress Lilith was the Girl Scout from hell and I was the naive schoolboy she tortures.

I enjoyed the torture rope and when you hit my thighs with your fists and your wooden police truncheon. I never had anyone put a knot in my hamstrings (or any other muscle) before you, Mistress Lilith. And nobody has hit me harder with that cat-o-nine-tails, either.

I also enjoyed the way you teased me. You play a great Lolita-type. You look innocent but show you are experienced with teasing and administering torture. You can twist my nipples off any day. In case you haven't noticed, I enjoyed having you play with my nipples!

You did a great job with the entire session. I will be in touch soon so we can do this again. I have a few ideas on what I wish to do. Do you have any specific role-playing that you think would be fun?