Las Dominas Latinas -or- THE ... BEST ... SESSION ... EVA

bootkisser

Las Dominas Latinas -or- THE ... BEST ... SESSION ... EVA

Post by bootkisser » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:38 pm

It was October 13, 2017. Friday the 13th to be specific. Was it going to be lucky for me? Or not? I don't believe in luck, but for some reason, I had a sense of foreboding. I had a session with Lady Crimson Reign scheduled later that evening and I was excited about it.

After some careful consideration of my finances, I decided to ask visiting Mistress Eva to join the session. She accepted and I was even more excited about the session with both Dommes. Since this may be boring for most of you, I will keep it brief as I can and even break it up into bullet points for you.
  • If you like whips, talk to Mistress Eva the next time she is in town. She didn't really get much of a chance to use her whip on me but she seems to be very accurate with it and could probably hit my nipple 4 out of 5 times with the popper. I am not sure, but I think she had a 6' bullwhip.
  • Lady Crimson Reign was very excited and animated during the session. Several times she grabbed me from behind by the arms and she held me there for Mistress Eva to hit or cane. Once, she pulled me to the ground from behind me and wrapped her legs around me and held a knife to my throat. Lady Crimson Reign's energy during the session was awesome!
  • I was on my knees when I asked Mistress Eva for water. She grabbed a bottle and walked up to me and poured some into her mouth. She then spat a thin stream of it out of her mouth down into mine. I was so thirsty *wink wink*, I drank every drop. Mistress Eva then taunted me by slowly pouring a narrow stream out of the bottle into my mouth and then down my face and then all over my chest while I was kneeling. It was a beautiful tease and it was refreshing and it was so damn sexy! I think I begged for more.
  • At one time, Lady Crimson wanted to show Mistress Eva either my submissiveness or my pain tolerance, so she started punching me in my gut. She punched me 30 times and that I am sure of. I believe someone counted, but I don't know who. I was glad when Lady Crimson Reign stopped. It wasn't hurting at that time, but I would be hurting eventually if she continued.
  • Several times, the Dominas hugged each other with me being the center creme filling of the hugs. It was heaven being hugged by them together. Several more times they teased me as I knelt right before them and watched as they hugged each other and they started kissing or grabbing each other’s ass. That was such a beautiful sight.
The energy between Lady Crimson Reign and Mistress Eva was fantastic. I can't say enough about the dynamic of having them dominate me together. They spoke Spanish frequently so I always felt like they were plotting against me, which added to the dynamic.

I left the session with my nipples sore as all hell and ripped up and my ass just as sore from paddling, caning, etc. I love that aching feeling. So my foreboding was for naught since it turned out to be one of the best days I had in a long, long time. The day (or the session) was very lucky for me, indeed. Muchas gracias, Dominas!

cbtluvr2009

Re: Las Dominas Latinas -or- THE ... BEST ... SESSION ... EV

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:26 am

Wow - thanks for sharing. I love hearing about the sessions others have had - either from the "object" or the "user". While I am at it "Merry Christmas" to all the fine Dommes and staff at the Den --- and to fellow pervs!