New Website

Porsche

New Website

Post by Porsche » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am

Hello Saints and Sinners- as you have all noticed by now, we have changed our website. After 15 years-yes, I can't believe its been that long either, we thought we needed a new update on the website. Our Den WebMistress has done a wonderful job of modernizing the site and working the kinks out. I know alot of you expressed your displeasure with the new site but change is inevitable and once you learn to navigate the new site it will be much easier, swifter. We truly appreciate the loyal slaves, submissives and kinksters that have visited the Den of Indomitus over the 15 years. We hope that we have brought pleasure as well as pain:) But all joking aside we hope that we have provided a safe, sane, consensual space for everyone to explore, experience different aspects of power exchange with beauty and power. WE look forward to having you visit us again.
Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

chicago tony

Re: New Website

Post by chicago tony » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:40 am

It is hard to believe that 15 years have already gone by so fast. As you mentioned once you get used to it the new site it is really nice. For people like myself who usually do not post but still like to check the schedule to see what beautiful Mistress is working, you can still access that info from the board index. Hope this helps. Thank you Porsche for providing a classy, quality environment to express our submissive sides all these years.