Summer whips & kisses

Porsche

Summer whips & kisses

Post by Porsche » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 am

Hello Saints and Sinners, the heat of summer has gotten a grip on all of us it seems. Only a couple of more months I keep telling myself. The Den of Indomitus has been moving thru summer with of few changes-dominas who have left the Den and new Dominas that have joined the Den. I always say check the website for the latest details on staff. We have the great pleasure of having Domina Alex join us 3times in 1 month. Her dates and times of availability will be posted here and on the FB page. Domina Alex is a BlondeBombshell with blue eyes and the perfect slender, hourglass figure. She is experienced, professional, well rounded in her specialities and will most certainly rock your world by taking full control of you. Contact the Den directly for Domina ALex's dates/times and to make a reservation with her. Don't forget to mention the "Summer Special per the Sub Board" when making your reservations for a discount. As always, take good care of yourselves in the heat, stay well hydrated. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Whips & Kisses
HMPorscheLynn

cbtluvr2009

Re: Summer whips & kisses

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 am

May I ask what the "summer special" is? It sure sounds super special! :o