Ms Eva Cruz visiting The Den Oct 15-20

MsEvaCruz

Ms Eva Cruz visiting The Den Oct 15-20

Post by MsEvaCruz » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Hello fellow kinksters and perverts ;)

I will be returning to the Den of Indomitus this October 15-20.
you may apply via My website www.MistressEvaCruz.com or book directly with DOIAZ.com

Life long experience in the kinky world of BDSM. A Vivacious and when needed, Vicious, Full blooded passionate Latina, born and raised in Los Angeles. Natural born Dominant - now a Dominatrix. I attribute My stern disciplining skills to being raised Catholic. Structure and Discipline!

ABOUT MY PLAY STYLE I receive great enjoyment in playing with all of your senses … mental, emotional, and physical. Adapting from severe to sensual, creating the desired session you came to Me for. The following is a brief list of some of My favorite BDSM activities.

corporal punishment & discipline (spanking, caning, paddling, cropping)
whipping & flogging
bondage and predicament bondage (rope-simple, leather cuffs, plastic wrap mummification, leather straps, duct tape)
slave & bitch training
forced feminization, cross dressing, sissy & maid training
creative role-play scenarios, vorarephilia
cbt (c&b bondage, flogging & cropping, clothespins, weights, electro-torture)& ball-busting/ball-kicking
nipple torture (fingers, nails, nipple clamps, clothespins)
humiliation & degradation (verbal abuse, bitch-slapping, spitting, human furniture, doormat, caged animal, spittoon, a.b.c. food, human trash can) ​electrical play (violet wand, tens unit, electro c&b crusher)
human punching bag (boxing gloves, bare-fisted) (this does not include the head or face) water sports
tickle torture
teasing & denial
trampling (spike heels, blunt heels, boots, bare feet, stocking feet)
smothering (over leather or pvc clothing–not lingerie )
sensation play (fingernails, feathers, pinwheel, vibration, hot wax & ice)
foot, stocking, high heel & boot worship
sensory deprivation (hoods, gags, blindfolds, earplugs)
medical fantasies & play

cbtluvr2009

Re: Ms Eva Cruz visiting The Den Oct 15-20

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:22 am

Hoping to someday have the thrill and "PRIVILEGE" of presenting myself to you for your amusement :) . Any idea when you will be back again? Unfortunately I am unable to meet up at this time. :cry: Your website is very nice. I look forward to your blogs

MsEvaCruz

Post by MsEvaCruz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:44 pm

I usually visit for a week in the early Spring and in the early Fall. Look for visiting dates for March or April.

bktick

Post by bktick » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Hello Mistress,

I may possibly request a session with you at the DEN on Saturday, if you are available. I was wondering... are your nails currently long and pointed as they are in some of your pictures?

thanks!

MsEvaCruz

Post by MsEvaCruz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi bktick,
My nails were long and pointed during the visit. I will return to The Den this mid December
. So book in advance ;)