I visited the Dan Wed 11/6/19

cbtluvr2009

I visited the Dan Wed 11/6/19

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Hey guys -- if you haven't been there lately or have yet to ever check it out. You are missing out on a very special experience.

I scheduled my opportunity to present myself to one of the ladies for HER AMUSEMENT. She first let me know she was in charge and that I had best comply and thereby please her. Both of us desired some ball busting and we got into that fairly quickly. Later on she tested how much weight she could hang on them and had me swing them back and forth. Humiliation somehow really does something for me. As a result she was greatly amused by my clit -- so much so that she brought a couple other ladies to "admire" it. Since they all laughed I probably shouldn't say they admired it. We ended our time together with a GS to my face (mouth) -- and needlessly that was indeed special and wonderful. She said I could take my clit home. Note that I am 73 yrs old with a short memory - so I may have left a lot out of our session. All that matters is that it was very special to me and I believe she enjoyed our time together.

I intend to request two ladies together for 1 hour. I know which two I want. I am already greatly excited by the idea :P . Wish me luck. :!: