Another successful Sunday Femdom Funday!

lady_linni

Another successful Sunday Femdom Funday!

Post by lady_linni » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:18 pm

Thanks to every1 who came out to my last Sunday’s Femdom Funday! We had a great turnout w/ a lot of kinky play! My next kinky femdom play party will be 4/5! I am also in talks with a special Mistress friend of mine about coming out from LA & performing for y’all! More details TBA!

mark your calendars for Mistress Merlot & Mistress Penelope Lovecraft’s play party 2/9! Purchase tickets thru mistresslovecraft.com

friendly reminder this GIANTESS GODDESS leaves on tour next Friday so make sure to catch me while you can! I have a flexible schedule at The Den available most days. 💋

Matingfun

Re: Another successful Sunday Femdom Funday!

Post by Matingfun » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Where can I learn what happens at these fundays?

bootkisser

Re: Another successful Sunday Femdom Funday!

Post by bootkisser » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:55 am

Welp, Matingfun, it is just a get together giving you a chance to meet and talk to Dommes (both professional and lifestyle). Dress up in fetish garb once you get there if that is your thing. You will get the most benefit by talking to someone for 10-15 minutes and moving to the next Domme and introducing yourself. Maybe you will get lucky and find a Domme that will give you a 10-minute scene and spank you or make you bark like a dog. You can always tip them at the end of the scene.

The best way to find out what goes on there is to attend it. It is an inexpensive way to spend an afternoon plus you might make some friends and some contacts. Maybe I will see you at one after this virus crisis had ended.