The Den and HM Porsche Lynn is the Best!

mjordansslave

The Den and HM Porsche Lynn is the Best!

Post by mjordansslave » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:41 pm

I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge and thank HM for taking care of me, supporting me on my bdsm fetish journey. All of her Mistresses are beautiful and i love everything about this place. The rooms are clean and it is a safe place for me to come and explore my fantasies. Thank you again so much for making it possible. Blessings, Spiritual Steve

PS - I was away due to life and just came back last week here for first time in over a year and they welcomed me back lovingly and kindly. Truly this is the best dungeon out there and the best Mistresses. There is no other place to go but here!

mjordansslave

Re: The Den and HM Porsche Lynn is the Best!

Post by mjordansslave » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:27 pm

I also wanted to add and thank Lady J for posting the schedules on here, it is so helpful, to know who is working that day and to possibly call and schedule. I hate to bother anyone, and love when i can look on here and know without making that phone call. So thank you so much for taking the time to post the schedules, it is so appreciated.

I also want to thank the receptionist Julie, for being so kind and understanding to me. I am very shy and embarrassed about this phase of my life, my bdsm interests, and she always makes it so easy for me to come in and feel comfortable. I feel so accepted and appreciated every time I come in and see her, when she greets me at the door and takes me to my room. She is the Best and i appreciate her kindness and understanding of my needs, so much. Without her being there i doubt i would have come back, so thank you again Julie, for being You.

LadyJ

Post by LadyJ » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I am, in fact, been under the weather so I haven’t been in to get the most recent schedules. Please bear with me this week as I recover. Have a spanky day!

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:46 pm

Of course, Lady J, i will bear with you and am also sending you loving healing energy :-) Hope you start recovering and feeling better soon. And remember, try to smile and laugh, even if you are not feeling good or have stress, the body loves and benefits from smiling, joy, laughter, peace, etc. Be well. And thanks again for all your posting, you are the best.